"Hero in 30" - CPR AED Course (Lunch & Learn)
Time & Location
About The Event
The "Hero in 30" CPR AED course will teach you the skills you need to feel confident to respond in an emergency. You will learn how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) and techniques for clearing airways when someone is choking.
- How high-quality CPR improves survival
- Recognizing when someone needs CPR
- How to perform high-quality CPR
- How to use an AED
- When and how to help a someone who is choking
Course Completion Card
Upon successful completion, you will receive a Hero in 30 certificate from the Heart & Stroke Foundation.
Studies have shown that CPR skills deteriorate rapidly, and have identified positive effects from brief, more frequent training sessions. As a result, the Heart and Stroke Foundation strongly encourages students to periodically review and practice CPR and AED skills whenever possible.
- Sold Out"Hero in 30" CPR Certification$35$350$0